Ironman deluxe bar fog light combo swap to arb

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt87

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the arb foglight/Indicator combo in there bullbar a are interchangeable with ironman kits as ironman have changed style and won't supply old style bullbar fog light replacement kits,

It's the whole kit including bracketry and lights

Hey Matt,

Just shot you a PM. We should be able to help you out - and I apologies that you weren't given the correct info by our Perth store.

I'll follow up with you as soon as I hear back from our guys in Perth.

Cheers,

Matt
Ironman 4x4

Unfortunately sometimes it takes making some noise to have issues corrected.
Haha, put A r B & Ironmen in the same thread and BOOM - magic happens
Hope you get your answers Matt

No hostility either 'Ironman4x4' just fun and games

Unfortunately sometimes it takes making some noise to have issues corrected.
Haha, put A r B & Ironmen in the same thread and BOOM - magic happens
Hope you get your answers Matt

No hostility either 'Ironman4x4' just fun and games

No hostility taken mate. Not everyone has the knowledge of our product lines like I do, which is unfortunate. (i'll note that I actually only noticed his PM initially, I was doing my monthly browse through the past threads and came across it here as well - just thought people should be aware publically that I had responded as well.

It's just a shame that the person dealing with the initial contact didn't take the additional step of contacting someone else who might know more... It's not up to our expected standard of customer serve - especially from our own warehouse.

But then again, that is why I'm on all these forums! In case people do slip through the cracks!

We're happy to help where people have an issue!

Cheers,

Matt
Ironman 4x4

The help I got from Matt from ironman on here has renewed my faith in ironman again.

Just a quick update, Matt from ironman put me onto a perth rep who put me onto 4x4 extras in wangara which I can't speak highly of enough. The service was great and price was reasonable and I had the parts I have been chasing the next day.

4x4 extras will be getting all my future business

Thanks Matt from ironman and 4x4 extras

Latest posts

Back