Introducing 4wdsupplies.com.au

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boycee

Reaction score
Hey guy's,
Great forum you have here with plenty of members and a hell of alot of reading to be done.

I had noticed that people were discussing the windboosters in a thread on here and as I am an Australian distributor of the product thought I may be able to help out with any question people may have.

We also have a range of other products from awnings and rooftop tents to lightbars and suspension. The website is just going through a revamp at the moment but feel free to have a look. www.4wdsupplies.com.au

I am hoping to be able to offer advice and get into the nitty gritty of the forum.
:rock:

Actually have a question for you.

The windbooster. Do they work well, and how do they work? Do they increase the signal from the pedal?? I take it by being inline with pedal only that it is clearly not like chips and not increasing rail pressures etc.?

Welcome Glen , it's a very informative place , and a lot more laid back then some others with their little hitlers

Hey guy's,
Great forum you have here with plenty of members and a hell of alot of reading to be done.

I had noticed that people were discussing the windboosters in a thread on here and as I am an Australian distributor of the product thought I may be able to help out with any question people may have.

We also have a range of other products from awnings and rooftop tents to lightbars and suspension. The website is just going through a revamp at the moment but feel free to have a look. www.4wdsupplies.com.au

I am hoping to be able to offer advice and get into the nitty gritty of the forum.
:rock:

G'day and welcome! Yeah the windbooster. I have a zd30 d22 with chip, and throttle response is very snappy. Can I use the winbooster to tame down pedal response and will it plug straight in to my car?
Cheers.

Ok Guy's back from my trip :)

I like to think of the windbooster as an amplifier, thats the simple way to explain it. it basically amplifies the throttle response so when you put your foot down it goes.

The will not change your engine tuning or give you more power but they will unleash the real power of your car. On the flipside they also have an eco mode which will make the reaction times of the throttle a little more lengthy so I have found it great for rock driving and hillclimbs etc then the other modes are great when you need the power straight away eg sand.

Back