Internet Speed Test

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WIR35

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was thinking it would be a good idea for people who are interested to go to speedtest.net and test your internet connection, and post up the results. Might be interesting to see if geographical issues play a big role in speeds, so post up your location as well.

I am with TPG on their ADSL2+ 130gB plan.

Results below

Once you've done the speed test, click on "copy forum link" and post it up on here.

Great site, only wish there was a closer server to me than the one over 200km away in Melb to carry out a more informed test.

Same plan and speed as Wires.

Its a long long story but had to fight Telstra for weeks just to get this speed. TPG knew it was a line fault and Telstra said it was TPG. In the end the line terminals in the exchange for our specific line were corroded. We are also several ks from the exchange which is limiting speed.

This is the second speed test I've done today and totally different speeds recorded @ different times of the day!

Good speeds Jason, I guess it's worth the extra costs for Telstra if they can consistently dish out those speeds.

Good speeds Jason, I guess it's worth the extra costs for Telstra if they can consistently dish out those speeds.

That was a bad one actually, I have Telstra Cable and I've cracked 26MB down on a good night, depends on the load.

It's not bad value considering the speed, 50GB for about $50 a month.

I thought mine was fast till i saw that ^
1156946387.png

Last edited:

MNind you, I've got a few things going atm. like bittorrenting a few *nix distros. updating EQ(free time) and playing wow, not to mention www & smtp service in background. OTOH, Exetel aint reliable in my books.

Latest posts

Back