Intercoolers??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
top mount

I also have fitted top mount intercooler from cross country and had some intial problems with the brackets and fan coming loose but guy's down there fixed up problems and it great now .Have picked up about 100km per tank of fuel (125l tank ) and seems to have more torque .Has travelled about 25000km since fitted .Also C C have developed new brakets for mounting which will be out soon .
No problem changing oil filter and just have to remove 3 x 10mm bolts to get to air cleaner .
All brands have ther positive and negatives

I also have fitted top mount intercooler from cross country and had some intial problems with the brackets and fan coming loose but guy's down there fixed up problems and it great now .Have picked up about 100km per tank of fuel (125l tank ) and seems to have more torque .Has travelled about 25000km since fitted .Also C C have developed new brakets for mounting which will be out soon .
No problem changing oil filter and just have to remove 3 x 10mm bolts to get to air cleaner .
All brands have ther positive and negatives

Hi Chris,

Glad to see yours has panned out well - I'm sure I'll get mine sorted one day :banghead:

I am to looking at a kit and an exhaust. Does anyone have pics on how much the ASE sticks out and also has anyone tried the Northside 4x4 kit?

Latest posts

Back