Installing Body Mounts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cometbreeze

Reaction score
Hi been trudging here for a while and tried YouTube just looking for some help on replacing my body mounts. I don't want to lift just want to replace my mounts as they are thumping on my '09. Ive never replaced them and know they been stuffed for years but am about to do a tour on very corrugated roads and think i should.
I have pulled out drivers from underneath, rubber and nut come off leaving a rubber ring and alloy sleeve, so lifted carpet to remove bolt, but still cant remove top part or sleeve. Will i have to loosen whole side of car and lift body, how have you done this? And i may have to get replacements before i start

Cheers

I did mine on my 08.
you have to loosen all 4 on the same side and jack up the body to replace the topsides on the body mount under the cab. ( leave the other side done up so it doesn't slide off!)

I did only a couple and the issue persisted until I replaced all 8 on the cab. So in hindsight yes do them all at once. Which wasn't cheap from memory, $900ish from nissan. Get some lock tight and the torque specs are on this forum somewhere.

The caps that cover the one under your feet have been superseded by a round sticker FYI so if possible(not in my case) keep them in tact or you will end up with 100 mile an hour tape too.

Cheers, Hedgie

Last edited:
Back