Injector Adjustment Value Reset Problem!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeedogga

Reaction score
G'day all,

I am brand new on the Forum and I have just bought a 2007 D40 ST-X auto 2.5TDi

So far it has been a great bit of gear, except for a problem with it cutting out and going into limp mode at full noise on the highway.

My mechanic and I took a look with a scan/OBD device and it turned up the Fuel Pressure Release Valve error.

Anyway, long story short, we reset the Fuel Pump Learn Value in the ECM as an attempt to fix it.

Unfortunately, we also reset the Injector Adjustment Value data as well. (Dont ask me why!)

The truck runs OK, it doesnt cut out anymore on the highway, but I am worried about the injectors not being calibrated properly.

Is there a way to obtain the D0000000000 etc numbers to put back into the ECM without removing the injectors?

Has anyone experienced problems with the values left blank?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Chris

My mechanic and I took a look with a scan/OBD device and it turned up the Fuel Pressure Release Valve error.
that doesn't sound right.
maybe a fuel pressure sensor error.

Unfortunately, we also reset the Injector Adjustment Value data as well. (Dont ask me why!)

The truck runs OK, it doesnt cut out anymore on the highway, but I am worried about the injectors not being calibrated properly.

Is there a way to obtain the D0000000000 etc numbers to put back into the ECM without removing the injectors?

Has anyone experienced problems with the values left blank?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Chris

just had a quick look in the manual and it doesn't look like you can delete the info. you can change it but if you put way wrong numbers in it will come up with errors when you run the engine.
the manual says the numbers are on top of the injectors.

you should be able to plug a scan tool in and read what numbers are programmed into it.

Inj Adj Values are printed on the injectors, no need to remove the injectors.... Without the values you will get a code putting the truck in limp mode, you probably did not erase the codes if you are not getting a dtc code.
There are some diagnostic tools out there including the chinese consult 3 which seem to have a problem reading the injector values and it shows up as D000000000000000000000 etc.
But if you got no dtc codes, youre ok

Injector values are printed on top of the injectors, can be input with consult.(providing the correct injectors have been fitted). If they are blank it will give a fault code and MIL. And be careful when it comes to identifying '0' and 'D'.... they look the same!!

Latest posts

Back