I Don't Believe It!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

KraftyPg

It's been about 60 hours since it was confirmed Collingwood was going to be playing in the 2010 Grand Final and I don't think I've seen one Navara.asia Collingwood fan emerge from the woodwork to brag about it.

I'm not an AFL fan but being Victorian I know how the final week in September gets people riled up and just can't believe that after a 20 year drought there isn't someone going for first bragging rights.

Personally I'd like to see Collingwood win this weekend because the St Kilda fans I know are painfully annoying and deserve to be brought down a peg or two. But unlike the majority of Victorian's (or what appears to be a majority) come next Saturday the one thing I wont be doing is watching football or giving a damn about who's winning.

The weekend after might be a bit different thought depending on who gets in the real football final.:big_smile:

Don,t the Collingwood Fans drive Hi-luxs,, that,s probably why you won,t find them here,,,, ha ha ha ha

I think all the AFL supporters are in getting their nails done and eyebrows waxed for the big day mate, they will be back soon enough.

nope, we're just keeping a lid on it... ( and other such cliche's) too many magpies supporters have found themselves crying into their beer at the end of the day, (myself included)
go pies!

Dammit I must be too far away from the football action my waxing and hair clientele hasn't increased yet. Lucky there are so many D22 WAGS still looking to be satisfied. :big_smile:

I've always thought grand final day was a good day for fishing, not as good as Easter Sunday and Christmas day but right up there. I suppose in other states it's not the same but down here most of the beaches are void of people, void of fish too but that's not what fishing is about.

ITS JUST ANOTHER GAME FOR US,WE PLAY IN SO MANY OF THEM IT GETS MUNDANE...
AND GUESS WHAT?????????
WE ARE GOING TO SMASH THOSE ASS WIPES FROM ST.KILDA..
THEY WON 1 FLAG IN 114 OR SO YEARS....THE BIGGEST LOOSERS IN AUSTRALIAN SPORT...
And they have some of the ugliest heads that i wana SMASH on site..like Roo,Milny,Baker..etc...they shit me soooooo bad.
GO U MIGHTY PIES....SWANNY FOR THE BROWNLOW AS A BONUS..

Now thats passion, well done superiorcruiser it's good to see someone's keeping the dream alive.

not a fan of either team, but in the few games I saw of them thru the year I thought the Pie (and I hate saying this) played better thru the year so from that 'll tip them.

But my brother's wedding is on Saturday arvo, so I'll be drunk and shouting GO the LIONS instead ! hahahaha

Don't worry I bet you wont be the only one getting drunk and yelling that, there will no doubt be some idiot in the middle of either cheer squad who thinks it's outrageously funny and original to do exactly the same thing.

Don't worry I bet you wont be the only one getting drunk and yelling that, there will no doubt be some idiot in the middle of either cheer squad who thinks it's outrageously funny and original to do exactly the same thing.

i dont think any one will hear u......too many pies fans going nuts as it rains goals on the st.kilda scum:rock:

I think all the AFL supporters are in getting their nails done and eyebrows waxed for the big day mate, they will be back soon enough.

What Matt said.

AFL is pretty much only supported by Victorians anyway.

Dave.

Na not yet but one day, I only know most of the AFL teams are based in Victoria. I think, I dont follow it so jsut what I know.

Dave.

As Matt said as well.Dont forget all the d40 owners who will be out with their hair dryers doing their hair and having latte's:sarcastic:,while us real navara owners (d22)will be have a beer and a bunger :big_smile:

Shane :thank_you2:

I dont care who win the AFL but hope the Dragons win the nrl:cheers!:

i dont think any one will hear u......too many pies fans going nuts as it rains goals on the st.kilda scum:rock:

About the only thing people are going to hear me scream this weekend is expletives if something goes wrong with some work I'm planning to do on the Nav.

Latest posts

Back