Howdy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxRILLAxx

Reaction score
Picking up a new ST Navara dual cab tomorrow, this place looks like a treasure chest of info.

Looking forward to learning lots :-D

Loving the new D40, only put 150klms on it and already tempted to take it off road, well actually i did but stopped myself, thought i might get funny looks if i miss cleaning mud off and take it in for the 1000klm service :-D

We took ours in to the dealer dirty. Picked it up Friday, drove it like mad over the weekend through forest trails and took it in on the following Monday with over 1,000km done.

If you're going to do anything serious I'd wait for the 1,000km service to be done (it's a general check of the vehicle to make sure nothing has fallen off). Put some recovery points on and go with someone else just in case - your ground clearance and tyres won't be a lot of help in a mudpit.

Gday and welcome, glad to hear your going to get it off the black top.
What mods if any do you have planed for it?

Nothing serious, if any. Just bought it to enjoy the outdoors with the family, just going to do a rhino tubliner, soft tonneau, under body spray, window tint, child restraints, floor mats and bonnet and headlight protectors ;-)

My days of modding cars are over, have had some pretty serious subaru liberties over the years, one of them did 0-180 in just under 13 seconds, got sick of breaking gearboxes

xxRILLAxx said:
Nothing serious, if any. Just bought it to enjoy the outdoors with the family, just going to do a rhino tubliner, soft tonneau, under body spray, window tint, child restraints, floor mats and bonnet and headlight protectors ;-)

That's what you think... Just wait till you get out and about with it! (especially if you participate in a forum meetup!)

It's called the bug. Everyone gets it. "The Bug" help me quit smoking to save more money for mods haha. And health reasons

Honestly, ive spent so much money on cars in the past, im happy to drive it and know the limitations, id rather sink the money into something that makes more money

Back