howdy all!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiestr

Reaction score
hi everyone, i have just crossed over to the navara community & bought my first 4x4...a 2005 d22 st-r 3.0 turbo diesel. just completed a 4000km return trip to north qld and it didnt miss a beat! mods so far are, side steps, hard torneau cover, bullbar, gme tx4400 uhf, gme antenna. future mods include snorkel, spotlights, 3" exhaust, dp chip and a full ironman suspension upgrade. looking forward to obtaining some useful info from everyone! thanks:big_smile:

Welcome mate! I got an 05 in silver, lookin at doin ironman suspension at some stage too. You'll find heaps of info on here, did my snorkel recently, there's a good thread on it, same with spotties. Just came back from a camping trip
in mine, smiled the whole way, it's my first 4by!

thanks guys, yeah digbyg mines a silver one too! do you have the tjm or the arb (safari) snorkel? iam still trying to make up my mind which one to go for, ill suss out that thread on snorkels & the other stuff. pretty happy with mine, but really needs cruise control and decent suspension as the stock gear is too soft & at times feels like your in a boat. haha

Back