Hi, i'm Mark & my '08 D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MACD22

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Nice Website you have here, The forums are really helpful with detailed and accurate info!!The best I've seen I reckon.

I have an 08 D22, which I bought about 2 months ago, Its Green over Silver,
I haven't done a lot of mods to it yet, as I need to save some more money first!

I got a Factory Alloy Bull Bar put on it, Narva Lights, JVC stereo/speakers.

Not sure what to get next!

Also anyone from Bendigo/Ballarat area in Vic wanting to go for a drive or if u know of any good tracks in the area send me a msg

Cheers

Mark

Welcome mate. :hello:

Next mod ?

Rip the alloy bullbar off and put a steel one and a winch.

Just kidding mate. Have a good look around the site.

Enjoy your stay.

Dave.

Thanks Dave, I'm not to sure yet, prob just a GME aerial, UHF, was thinking about Lights along the top of the sports bar, good idea or do u think it will look sh!t?

best basic mod you can do........fit a decent catch can. it will save a lot of hassle and cost further down the track.

UHF and aerial were first mods for me. next 2 inch tough dog lift and 2 inch body lift. lookin at airlockers too.

Welcome to the forum mate, if you are looking for tracks close to home, check out Lerderderg State Park just north of Baccus Marsh, I haven't been there but from what I read there is a good range of tracks from easy through to insane.

Latest posts

Back