Hi Again

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brisbrutale

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been Navara-less for the last few years so haven't been on the forum. I've lurked for the last few weeks until I remembered my password again.

I'm about to pickup my new D40 ST next week so ill rack some of your brains occasionally for some good advice.

Cheers,

John

Thanks all! Hopefully my days of massive king cab fuel usage are over! The "new" engine definitely drives a lot better IMHO

Thanks all! Hopefully my days of massive king cab fuel usage are over! The "new" engine definitely drives a lot better IMHO

We'd heard that the excessive consumption was due to a software problem in the ECU, but we can't get it confirmed and we can't get the Nissan TSB (Technical Service Bulletin) number so that people can take their KCs to a dealer, ask them to look up TSBx and get their cars fixed - but I'm glad you're happy with the new one. There seem to be very few problems with the new cars - there's an EGT recall on some, and the 2012s had a recall on their EGR (the valve was supposed to be ok, but a software fault opened the valve during idle and yep, stalled the engine). All good now - great time to return to the family!

Thanks Old Tony, due to pick it up this week but I had one to trial for a couple of day recently and was pretty impressed. The only complaint I have is the drivers seat seems very low. Coming from a Disco 2 I'm used to sitting high in the cab

Latest posts

Back