hey guys can u help me ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navdog_d40

Reaction score
ok so i keep getting prank calls of my girlfriends x and it annoying 2-3 in the morning thing is he nos where i live and hes angry about the brake up with them .
im not sure what to do as he wants to get me if i change my number ill loose abit of work and also will prob piss him off and he will come here.
also he got his mate to call me last night i wish i could put a name to the number.
any thoughts?im over the threats and over the thought of anything happening to my family or my car how to deal with people who have less than u ?
this is a sick world we live in.
:rant:

im pretty sure theres a way you can block calls from certain numbers i cant exactly remember how you do it as had a few after work rums for xmas but im pretty sure you can have them blocked so you dont lose your number or work

hmmm
here we go
next time he rings keep him on the phone
let him know how busy you are with keeping his ex happy in the sack,suggest to him that maybee if he has heaps of spare time on his hands he could drop over and comb your ball hair as his ex likes things neat and tidy and he should have put his finger where she wanted him to ages ago cause it works a treat
dont let the clown imtimidate you or your new mrs
failing that
punch him in the head
cheers
sparra

navdog, krankin's on the money there just roll up and be like surprise cockface 1000 rounds into him and his house and just put the flashing blue and red lights on for the hell of it

Record the threats and get an avo. Don't speak to him in return just record again and again.
It is a serious offence to "use a telecommunication device to make a threat" or something like that. It's not so much the threat but using the device. Ask a criminal lawyer.

I agree with recording the threats than an AVO.
Don't stoop to his s#!t as that is probably why your Mrs dumped the crotch stain in the first place.
You could also try putting you phone on silent when you are asleep and if you can't do that just answer and leave the call going to waste his credit.

Early morning phone calls are such a pain in the arse all because some oxygen thief can't build a bridge.I don't normally like doing things to peoples cars, but sometimes you have to and it is f@?$ing sweet. Does this person have a favourite car. After being in the waste game for so long, you learn a few tricks. Ask your local rearlift garbage truck driver for a bottle of garbage juice from the bowl of his truck. If you pour this in the front air grill it sits on the bottom and puts a god awful smell throughout the vehicle and cannot be found. This person will sell the vehicle to get rid of the stench. It might just give you a bit of quiet time while he is screwing around with his car. Cheers

Record the threats and get an avo. Don't speak to him in return just record again and again.
It is a serious offence to "use a telecommunication device to make a threat" or something like that. It's not so much the threat but using the device. Ask a criminal lawyer.

What he said.

The service provider can block numbers to.

Contact the Police.

Latest posts

Back