Hey from Ironman 4x4

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironman 4x4

2014 Muster Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to introduce ourselves in a more professional capacity. We at Ironman 4x4 have decided it'd be a good idea to setup an account that reflects the company as a whole, rather than having employees responding from personal accounts.

We aren't on here to comment on other brands, instead we are here to focus on our own products and any after market support/questions that might come up.

If you have any questions, be it on specific details about products, finding out what products are available for your vehicle from Ironman 4x4, or any warranty issues you might have, feel free to give us a PM.

We'll try and keep an eye out on any new threads and comment where we believe it's appropriate.

Thanks!

Matt - Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator
Ironman 4x4

p.s. If you haven't already, Like us on Facebook. facebook.com/ironman4x4au

Welcome to the forums.

I just hope in the last 4 years you guys have learnt what customer service is. The service offered from the staff at the Clayton back then was absolutely terrible. They had no idea of the products they were selling, no idea of the features and accessories and couldn't even give me an accurate price on site whilst looking at canopies.

But alas that as a long time ago and at the time there was quite a few complaints about Ironman and their poor customer service so one would hope a business improves in that time.

Welcome
I have had a few dealings with your Newcastle store
So far so good
Tigerz11 is now in Newcastle
Bout time we had alternatives to the big 2
Goodluck

Last edited:
Welcome Matt,

Thanks for joining up and offering your time to answer questions etc, I'm sure it will be handy.

A lot of companies are realising the benefits of social media (of which forums were probably one of the first digital mediums), it's good to see. I don't expect we'll see either of the 'Big 2' on here anytime soon in an official company capacity, but you never know.

Cheers.

Welcome to the forums.

I just hope in the last 4 years you guys have learnt what customer service is. The service offered from the staff at the Clayton back then was absolutely terrible. They had no idea of the products they were selling, no idea of the features and accessories and couldn't even give me an accurate price on site whilst looking at canopies.

But alas that as a long time ago and at the time there was quite a few complaints about Ironman and their poor customer service so one would hope a business improves in that time.

Hey KraftyPg,

I can't comment on what it was like when were were back over in Clayton, because I didn't work for Ironman 4x4 back then. But I can say that our team down in the showroom of our Dandenong South HQ are all really knowledgeable and have helped myself out on more than one occasion!

Hopefully you'll find any future interactions with us to be more along the lines of what you were expecting.

To everyone else, thanks for the warm welcome!

If nothing else the new factory looks good, driven past the place about 100 times in the last 6 months. 40 years ago my relos owned market gardens out in that area and I grew up 5 mins from the place, it's definitely growing big with industry around there now.

Welcome to the forum! Great to see a 4WD company actually engaging with the community.

I recently had an Ironman 2" lift installed on my D40 by the guys at The 4WD Workshop in Seaford (VIC) and they were great! They have a lot of time for your products and are very knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

Welcome Matt,

Thanks for joining up and offering your time to answer questions etc, I'm sure it will be handy.

A lot of companies are realising the benefits of social media (of which forums were probably one of the first digital mediums), it's good to see. I don't expect we'll see either of the 'Big 2' on here anytime soon in an official company capacity, but you never know.

Cheers.

ARB are registered,the one post was an interesting read,and welcome ironman.

http://www.navara.asia/member.php?u=14867

hey i wonder if ironman would be interested in sponsoring our upcoming muster
a few prizes maybe?
matt??

Welcome to the forum. I had a protector bar on my old D40. Loved it.
Wish you's made a bar to fit the new 550's, had to buy a ARB bar cause they are the only company that make a steel bar for them.

I have been through three sets of front spring "supposedly designed to work with a steel bull bar and winch, I have a STD Nissan Bullbar, and a Warn XP 9500 winch with rope, not cable, every set goes up 50mm and down 30mm, Its absolute rubbish, I would not recommend your product to anyone, I absolulty hate the way the truck handles and rides, youe shocks are way to short for the lift I was told was a suitable lift, I have blown the front shocks and replaced them, the foam filled shocks are rubbish.. I will never buy a cheap 4x4 brand again, Be it Tigerz11, Ironman, toughdog or Roo systems, I will have custom and top quality only, there is a reason to shop from the big two - there products work.

welcome matt been running your suspension for 7 years now' still running the same coils and on my second set of struts with all the gear, The only drama I had was one rear leaf pack wasn't set right but the guys down here in Tassie sorted it out no probs.

Welcome to the forum. I had a protector bar on my old D40. Loved it.
Wish you's made a bar to fit the new 550's, had to buy a ARB bar cause they are the only company that make a steel bar for them.

Got mty IronMan steel bar fitted to my 550 just yesterday ;)

only ever bought one product from Ironman in Brisbane, the product was great but it wasnt going to suit my intended purpose. I called them and arranged for it to be taken back with a full refund given. It was no problem at all.

I have been through three sets of front spring "supposedly designed to work with a steel bull bar and winch, I have a STD Nissan Bullbar, and a Warn XP 9500 winch with rope, not cable, every set goes up 50mm and down 30mm, Its absolute rubbish, I would not recommend your product to anyone, I absolulty hate the way the truck handles and rides, youe shocks are way to short for the lift I was told was a suitable lift, I have blown the front shocks and replaced them, the foam filled shocks are rubbish.. I will never buy a cheap 4x4 brand again, Be it Tigerz11, Ironman, toughdog or Roo systems, I will have custom and top quality only, there is a reason to shop from the big two - there products work.

Phhhhtttttttt at Tough Dog being cheap , if you want your arse dragging on the ground , go right ahead and buy suspension from at least one of the " big two " , i wouldn't **ss on ARB suspension , and if you don't believe me check the forum on ARB suspension , or better still ill link the video clip of my ARB rear suspension , that was supposed to be repaired 3 times by ARB in 3 different states , the wackers here in Melbourne couldn't even fit the anti inversion shackles the right way around , yeah quality phhhhttttttttttt

Latest posts

Back