Hello everyone

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psc

Reaction score
Castle Forbes Bay-Tasmania. now in Murrumba Downs
Just joined today , am picking up my 09 D40 st-x duel cab around early July , my partner and i are heading off around OZ towards the end of this year , sold my business and yet to sell my house. Very much looking forward to it.
Nice to see a forum for Nissan Navara .

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy the Nav, I'm sure it will be well suited to your trip

Welcome aboard! My wife and I aren't ready to do the big one, but we do lots of smaller journeys. Thoroughly enjoyable it is, too!

Are you going to tow around Oz? What kind of rig are you going to pull?

Thanks for the welcome guys , yes we will be towing a 09 15' single axle Windsor Rapid non pop top type , because its just the 2 of us we went for the fold out bedroom over the draw bar and an ensuite in the back , its well fitted out with the mod con's , it also has a full annex , we have used about 4 times so far and seems to suit us size wise .
Just had a look in your garage Old.Tony , nice setup . i will eventually add more things about my Navara after i have it . At the moment its having a hayman reese tow bar fitted also a black Nissan steel bull bar with winch accomadation but not fitting that yet. Thats about all for now . Cheers

Latest posts

Back