Hello everyone

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam777

Reaction score
Hello all,
Just a quick message to introduce myself as a newbie to the forum my names Adam and i have a 2012 navara stx 550 premium in altitude blue totally standard apart from a central locking hard lid with interior led light and tow bar.
Hope to have fun on here, chat to new people and hopefully get helpfull advice from like minded people.
Nice to meet you all!!

Thanks for that, i'm just sussing the place out and trying to see where's the best place to post new messages etc seeing if there is specific areas i don't want to pee people off before i have even started!!

It's not that hard to get used to but if you have any questions just ask, even if they are in the wrong section you can get them moved.

The search function and the advanced search section are good for finding info although there are limitations with the searching so some thing are a bit harder to find especially when you realise that the thread titles have nothing to do with the topic of discussion.

And don't worry about pissing people off I do it all the time, (although in my defense I often do it deliberately)

Latest posts

Back