Headlight wiring and bulb upgrade

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macka99

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if I fit narva 120 blubs if it is going to put extra load on the wiring. I have just removed a hid kit as they started to give me the shits and standards are very dull and yellow cheers

Also has any one fitted led globes and do these put load one wiring and are they any good

I saw a couple of reviews of those H4 LED replacement "globes". While I'm eagerly anticipating that particularly technology, it's nowhere near up to scratch yet - you'd be better off with a box of matches and have someone sitting on the bonnet lighting them one after another as you drive along.

I'm back on standard globes myself as both IPF Fatboys have blown now - they put out a good amount of light, but cost way more than they should have. I might try Philips or Narva extra-bright globes next and see what happens.

I run the Narva Plus 100 globes in mine and also in my sons Pulsar.
To date no issues at all. AFIK the globes are same wattage ( well thats what they say on the narva site and packaging) so its just more light from same wattage globes.

mate after going from HID back to halogen don't expect to get much light. Weather your using stock globes or $100 Narva ones the output is rubbish compared to HID. I went through about 3sets of halogens before I went to HID in my old commodore and now would never look back. when I first got my nav it was the first thing I fitted as stock lights are useless

Latest posts

Back