Has anyone seen or tried these chips?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't often see those - looks like it modifies the turbocharger signal, so the ECU makes the turbo produce more boost. Why you'd need a dual core processor OR be able to get that for $135 is beyond me.

I'd be very wary of it. Producing more boost is fine within certain limitations, but the intercooler and the charge air hosing will only take so much. If it's going to produce 30+psi of boost I'd be:

1) Blocking the EGR
2) Replacing the intercooler with a more sturdy unit
3) Removing the baffles from the charge air hose just off the turbo
4) Replacing all of the charge air hosing (turbo to intercooler and intercooler to intake)
5) Fitting a separate boost gauge so I could still see what kind of boost is being produced.

Otherwise, all I've got is a time bomb.

Interesting. Looks like it fools (modifies the signal) from the MAP to the ECU. Thus more fuel/boost.

40% more power is a big claim. It may do, at least till the engine goes bang. :)

Still, it may be a better option than the type that just up the rail pressure. I'd be keeping the map settings very modest.

so i bought it and received it the other day, plugged it in, highest setting, doesn't seem to do anything, so i'm returning it. Was good to see if it's worth it or not, considering he has these claims from other buyers that it does what it says! lol

i'll show you guys some photos before I return it for you all to see,

Cheers

yeah its crazy, i'm just stunned at how dishonest this world is! looks like i'm going to be buying at DP Chip!

DP Chip (how they get a double-penetration chip to work in a diesel is beyond me) has a better reputation than many but I'm not sure where it stands alongside the biggest names - Steinbauer and Unichip.

DTE chips have the best reputation in europe, the differance on our d40 was obvious!
sadly they make a chip only for the 2.5 engine in the d22 since we didnt get the zd engines here and on the d22 they claim +20 (27) kw (HP) and +61 Nm but they cost a lot! 955.318 AUD......
https://www.chiptuning.com/eng.html
on a 140kW d40 manual they claim +23 (32) kw (HP) and +85 Nm i am pretty sure it does give them!

Last edited:
so I took some photos of this joke before I packaged it back up for a return. stay away from this seller!

Attachments

• IMG_3130.jpg
    IMG_3130.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3131.jpg
    IMG_3131.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3132.jpg
    IMG_3132.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3133.jpg
    IMG_3133.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3134.jpg
    IMG_3134.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 64
heres a few more

Attachments

• IMG_3135.jpg
    IMG_3135.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3136.jpg
    IMG_3136.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3137.jpg
    IMG_3137.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 62
Yeah couple of spare accounts, con some mates into helping, maybe some family members ... there's no way there's any decent amount of processor in there. It looks completely garage-y.

Latest posts

Back