• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Group Buy Braided brake lines?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys, money for some of the lines that has already been transferred will be sent to Lindsay first thing tomorrow morning.
Lindsay will start to process the orders and begin to post them out, so you guys will be getting your new custom braided lines sometime next week.

If anyone else wants to jump in you still can and you can get your order delivered to you by the end of next week.
Send me a PM with your order details.

I will extend this for another week guys. Current orders getting made and shipped tomorrow.

Fittings and hose all supplied by BrakeQuip. We will always keep everything we do 100% Australian supplied.

They are also Queensland Transport approved which is seperate to straight ADR approval (applies to other states as well)

You rock mate. This is a great buy for the forum members and I can't wait to get my hands on these.

Come on fellas support Aussie made items that are made to order.

Thanks DieselTuner. Also thanks to Nathan for organising woot

Ok, I got a reply from diesel tuner to email him my deets. do I send to him or you?
cheers, rabbit.

ok if he has said for you to send them straight to him that is ok with me, as i am only the middle man, just check with him mate and see which way he wants to do it.

Cheers,
Nath.

As you guys may of seen Lindsay has extended the offer of the group buy set up for another week!!

so send me your details to get your custom made extended Braided lines.

sent you an email Nathan, dieseltuner too. Any chance of getting on todays shipment if we can get the transaction happening asap?
cheers, rabbit.

sent you an email Nathan, dieseltuner too. Any chance of getting on todays shipment if we can get the transaction happening asap?
cheers, rabbit.

I got your email and Thanks for the order
Returned your email with my DEETS, if you can deposit cash into my account then i will be able to transfer it today and get your order out,
If not your order will be sent out prob on Monday or Tuesday so it wont be much difference anyway.

this group buy is still open.

if anyone else is keen send me your details and we will get the order in this week.

For all the guys waiting on the brake lines to arrive in the mail, i believe that they were
to be sent out this week so we should see them arriving through next week, BUT i am waiting on the "official word from Lindsay as to what exact day they were posted to give us a better idea of when they will arrive at our homes.
Cheers,
Nath.

Back