Greetings from Melbourne's east

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all, love forums and recently picked up a 92 TI dual cab for a second car run around so hoping to learn from you here. Looks like a great forum.

Cheers,

Paul

Recently moved to Wantirna. Drive the ute to a nearby train station and back again. Its on gas which is good and loving the TI foptions. Particularly given our other car is an 03 Range Rover. Bit of a difference!

Shocks wer rubbish so changed them all round. Got 290k on the clock but seems pretty good to me. Received ramps and a creeper for father's day as I would like to tackle my own servicing. Can't even try on the Range Rover. Purchased the Hayne's repair manual today from eBay.

Next project is installing a child restraint anchor in the dual cab rear for my three year old's seat. He cracks it when I take his older brother and not him :sad:

welcome to the Navara Family ... you will soon learn the secrete handshake and how to walk funny too.

Lovely! Thanks for the welcome. Had a good weekend. Installed a new window washer bottle and pump purchased new off eBay for $45. Worked a treat. Also installed a child seat restraint anchor (plate with captive nut mount) to code after a bit of jigging around with the ute on ramps. (I am actually an engineer and mate's mate is chief restraints engineer at GMH no worries!!

Latest posts

Back