Goodbye all

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaymac90210

Reaction score
Well fellas unfortunately I have to say goodbye to a good friend... I recently sold my D22 Navara and bought a new Triton dual cab as the runout deals were good and the interior space worked very well for my lifestyle plus the misses wanted a newer 4x4 to tour in. I will dearly miss my D22 Navara as she was my very first car and unfortunately I also have a strong connection to her, she was my best friend :( I will still remain active on the forum with you guys as much as I can, and just want to say to all who helped me with any issue I had, thank you very much. Happy motoring with your D22 and D40's boys.

Jarryd

Sad , but understand , I jumped the other way from triton to D-40 , if you ever need advice sign up to new triton . Net , iam listed there on the same nic , but can't use it as I had a run in with a moderator there , and on that site they think their god , but lots of cluey people there

I'm feeling your pain as I'm looking to swap out of my old girl into something new too -- it's hard to give up old habits.

Anywho, throw up some pics of your new ride.

Sad , but understand , I jumped the other way from triton to D-40 , if you ever need advice sign up to new triton . Net , iam listed there on the same nic , but can't use it as I had a run in with a moderator there , and on that site they think their god , but lots of cluey people there

Yeah fair enough mate, you made a good jump haha, and I've already crawled all over that site and I know what you mean with those moderator/admin people... Ruthless! Thanks mate will do.

I'm feeling your pain as I'm looking to swap out of my old girl into something new too -- it's hard to give up old habits.

Anywho, throw up some pics of your new ride.

Don't do it unless you really have to, I had almost no choice :( I will when she arrives from Sydney end of next week (I'm in Melbourne)

Goodluck with your new ride mate
I nearly bought a patrol yesterday
Damm nice car too

As jarryd said you would only do it if you had to but i guess with all the good deals at the moment there will be alot that upgrade shame though if you spent good coin to get it the way you want the poor trade in price will never allow for that.

As jarryd said you would only do it if you had to but i guess with all the good deals at the moment there will be alot that upgrade shame though if you spent good coin to get it the way you want the poor trade in price will never allow for that.

Yeah I second that, mine was JUST about at where I wanted her... But the women wasn't interested in it. Would be cheaper in the long run to get rid of the women aye fellas? :D

lmao
the v*&^%a wins again
That's so true and it will never change:deadhorse: but i got my rig exactly done to suit my needs bar winch but my 2 girls 11 and 13 are allmost as tall as me 177cm the granddad is 6ft 9 the bloody 22 rear seats will be the problem soon pulling 2tonne up to 600ks a day they won't cope and i will have to reluctantly do the same but they love the 22 and have done so much in it it may remain,:rock:

all the best with the new ute, But be careful not to talk about it too much on here because Happy john doesnt like when we go on about other car brands on this site, do you HJ :ha:

The v&@$!a always wins no matter what hey? Haha lol. Thanks fellas, it's a real shame because I'm a born and bred Nissan man but sometimes you have to go with your head more than your heart. Next Navara muster in vic I'll come past and say hey to all. My old man still has his D40 so our family isn't completely banished of Nissans :) and one day I'll buy a '22 again. Such a great ute

Congratulations on the purchase, it is sad to see the friend driving away but the Triton should do you well as long as you don't spin the rotor blades too hard. :biggrin:

Thanks Tony, it was hard today to see it go. Yes I'll treat this new toy quite well as I know they don't build them like they used to. The nav I had was daily bulletproof and I hope I'll get the same lifespan out of this new one

so whats the triton drive like? they are only a 2.5 hey? guess they are heaps safer to for your mrs to drive.

so whats the triton drive like? they are only a 2.5 hey? guess they are heaps safer to for your mrs to drive.

Mate to be honest? The thing is a beauty. 400nm torque and you feel pretty much all of that haha. And yeah that's one of the reasons why the misses wanted it, pillows pop out of everywhere if you have an accident (let's hope it doesn't do that if I have a big knock off road) haha :p

Latest posts

Back