Glasshouse

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yetti2688

Reaction score
Who here is from qld and goes to glasshose mnts it would be good to see a few other navs out there kepping up with patrols out there

I've been there quite a few times, but I take my little zook there as that's what I bought it for....

These days u have to be careful and know where to drive and more important, where NOT to drive as the Company that Good old Anna sold the pine forest to are setting up hidden cameras and then passing the info on to police.... This has been starting to happen more frequently. There's plenty on this on other forums that can be read.....

I go there a bit with some friend with patrols and cruisers. And i keep up with them just fine. Keen to go up again soon with the navara guys

where can this info be found rob im really interested to know the full story it just sucks glasshouseis the closet place for me to go have some fun know there taking that away which is bull shit they got us off the road with our modified cars know there taking the bush wtf is this world coming to ? !!!!!

Damn we were just in there on Sunday. Hopefully those cameras people are speaking about aren't functional yet.

Thanks guys i was talking to a mate and the only out of bound area u can not go is from the top of big red down to mud mile wich is all private property know

I was out there just the other week after the rain! :rock:

Attachments

• P1040585.jpg
    P1040585.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 54

Latest posts

Back