G'day from WA

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Reaction score
Hi All
New to the forum I was a Toyota man but have now got rid of my 80 series Cruiser and am waiting for the delivery of my new 2010 ST Navara errr in the colour you all bag..... LOL ....Black, I am getting the car once all the fruits on, getting the tint, the winch bar and 9000lb warn winch snorkel towbar etc all done by the dealer, she should be ready to picj up next week fingers crossed. I have seen some very interesting posts here and with my background as a 4x4 trainer I will try to put some valuable input in from time to time - BTW I put a profile pic in my profile, but I don't think it shows when I do a post....any ideas ?

regards
Darren

Welcome Darren. Someone else today complained about the profile pic but it seems like yours is working now so all might be fixed.

Ah it was actually you that was asking about that, I probably should pay more attention but where would the fun be in that

Welcome Darren.

4X4 trainer hey we may need yo down Brunswick on the weekend then to teach us a thing or two. LOL

Welcome to the forum.

We don't hate black because it's black. We hate black because it shows scratches.

Black is BEE-YOO-TEE-FULL. Just get yourself a steady supply of wax.

Latest posts

Back