G'day from Carter's Ridge

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitnat

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Matt here, new owner (soon to be) of 2004 d22 TD. Very happy with the deal I got after quite a bit of research. Just happened to be a case of right place right time I think.

Have always loved the navara shape, and finally circumstances have changed and we need something for towing our recently acquired grass thieves (horses)

From Carter's Ridge, in between Cooroy and Kenilworth in the Mary Valley area. Recently moved there and bought a little property so we could have our nags and a little hobby farm eventually.

Have owned and modified cars in the past although not recently. And from those experiences always found forums a fantastic community filled with a majority of great people!

Keen to get home from work (out on the CSG lines on a 21/7 roster) and take possession of the new ute.

Extremely excited about it, have already purchased some items for it and have it booked in for a couple of things I want done.

Cheers
Matt

Back