G'day all

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Infernal

Reaction score
G'day guys, just tracked this forum down looking for some LED Parker lights for my D22

Ive just picked up about a month ago my first 4WD, 2005 D22 STR, 100,000 KMS on the clock.

Finally got it sorted out with some over heating issues.

About my self, Im a Diesel Mechanic working for an Airline at Perth Airport, servicing and repairing Aviation Ground Support Equipment (Tugs, Pallet loaders ect), ive been in my Trade for 10 years, originally working for a Case IH dealer ship in Western Australia.

About my ute, Haven't really done any mods to it, other than fit a GME 40 Chanel, this involved some alloy welding on the bar, and throwing the poxy head lights for some crystal visions, next purchase will be some Light force HID's (god to have mates at ARB)

Cheers
Kirk
:rock:

Attachments

• 387079_10151222690350833_1347138143_n (1).jpg
    387079_10151222690350833_1347138143_n (1).jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 20,295
Gday Kirk, welcome to the forums.
I would consider throwing a intercooler on, The turbo's on the ZD30's have a tendency of throwing the turbo. You may of seen some guys putting XR6 coolers on. Im just in the process of fitting on to my neighbours D22 with the ZD motor.

I have considered it, it was also recommended to upgrade the exhaust at the same time, ive seen a few kits around.

Hows the XR6 one to fit, as luck would have it I have a XR6 Turbo, I may do a intercooler upgrade on that, and then I would have one spare, kill two birds with one stone.

I have considered it, it was also recommended to upgrade the exhaust at the same time, ive seen a few kits around.

Hows the XR6 one to fit, as luck would have it I have a XR6 Turbo, I may do a intercooler upgrade on that, and then I would have one spare, kill two birds with one stone.

Yeah they seem to fit really nice in behind the grille, the pipe work is up to you.
There is a thread on here with two guys installs and pics.
You could try a search under XR6 intercooler.
I will try and find it if you have no luck

G'day guys, just tracked this forum down looking for some LED Parker lights for my D22

Ive just picked up about a month ago my first 4WD, 2005 D22 STR, 100,000 KMS on the clock.

Finally got it sorted out with some over heating issues.

About my self, Im a Diesel Mechanic working for an Airline at Perth Airport, servicing and repairing Aviation Ground Support Equipment (Tugs, Pallet loaders ect), ive been in my Trade for 10 years, originally working for a Case IH dealer ship in Western Australia.

About my ute, Haven't really done any mods to it, other than fit a GME 40 Chanel, this involved some alloy welding on the bar, and throwing the poxy head lights for some crystal visions, next purchase will be some Light force HID's (god to have mates at ARB)

Cheers
Kirk
:rock:

Welcome to the forum mate. Love the shirt. Don't they supply overalls at work.lol

HAHA thanks man, nah we are like rolls Royce, designer uniform only :)

Nathan thanks for the info about the intercooler, not sure how keen I am for making pipes, or if I have the time, ill sit on it for a while, ive seen the kits that are available.

HAHA thanks man, nah we are like rolls Royce, designer uniform only :)

Nathan thanks for the info about the intercooler, not sure how keen I am for making pipes, or if I have the time, ill sit on it for a while, ive seen the kits that are available.

I have the cross country top mount i/c, its a good quality product. I like the look of the bonnet scoop as well, It does start to get a bit cluttered under the hood as i,m running a second battery as well

Thats the first time ive been to a BNS, the I need to get the ute dirty.

I like the top mount idea, and the kit comes with a thermo fan, but i dont like the idea of a offset to the left scoop.

Thats the first time ive been to a BNS, the I need to get the ute dirty.

I like the top mount idea, and the kit comes with a thermo fan, but i dont like the idea of a offset to the left scoop.

My wife is a bit funny on the offset scoop but it doesn,t bother me

Been a while since ive been on this forums, basiclly cause i sold my D22 when I built a house, and kept the xr6, natually the worst decission ive made.

Well I came back to my senses, as the xr6 is fully paid off and destined for a car yard near me, I went out and brought a white 2009 D22 with a cosy 74,000 kms on the clock, should be able to pick it up next week if mr bank manager agrees with my life choices.

Cant wait to pick it up, cant wait to throw money at it.

Latest posts

Back