Free wheeling hubs not locking

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darwind22

Reaction score
Hey guys , I'v got a 09 D22 . Been having trouble with the hubs, Put them in the lock position but they are sticking inside and not engaging. we have inspected them (grease was clean with no sign of wear) and repacked with fresh grease and they worked for a while. went out to port keats and they worked fine (a couple hundred ks of dirt) got back to Daily river and got bogged even though they were locked in the entire way. Has anyone else had this problem. Cheers :deadhorse2:

I have a similar issue on my mates 03 D22 thinking it maybe the spring inside the hub it's self. So going to buy new ones and see what happens.
Did you figure out your issue??

Hi OneMofo , not yet I'v been a bit slack . Thinking about filing the outside edge of the hud to see if it stops it hanging up .... Also suspect the spring may not be up the task

I think the spring has gone on his as well. Maybe just to weak and worn so no pull or push in it. Going to throw my hubs on his ute and see if there is a difference.

Get the outcome tomorrow so ok know more then. It's been fixed and all I know is the LCA Ball Joint needed replacing, there were small issue with the diff which is now fixed. But I'll know more details tomorrow and will let u guys know.

Back