Forum rules

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why was he banned the second time?????

nd i'm, and prolly everyone else (lol) here would like to know how one "unbans' himself??....just incase:teeth:

was the member that agreed with his "spray" banned also???

why was he banned the second time?????

nd i'm, and prolly everyone else (lol) here would like to know how one "unbans' himself??....just incase:teeth:

was the member that agreed with his "spray" banned also???

He didnt un ban himself his 6 mth temp ban expired
No the other member was not banned, why would we
Krankin was banned the second time cause I am over dealing with dickheads who have already had more than one warning

Cheers

Last edited:
Why was he banned the first time?

Threats, intimidation, harrasing other members,posting inapropriate material, logging on at 2am pissed stirring shit, just generally being a wanker, he was politly asked to settle down on more than one occasion

Last edited:
Maybe he could change to mofongo?

In all seriousness Sparra, should the forum rules stand alone? That is, should this thread have been locked after the rules were stated and if anyone thinks the rules have been breached, wouldn't it be more appropriate that they should send a PM to admin/mods?

Not having a go at anyone but who wants to see the dirty laundry :pleasantry:

good point joe

we normally deal with these things a bit more discretely, I was going to just delete thread and ban him before he created more issues, I was REALLY hoping he would come back after his ban and be a bit more civil, I was hoping the same for evlstx , what's wrong with these people, its a keyboard and a screen, don't let it rule you
In this case I thought it good to open discussion on how we deal with issues, I could close this thread now and some people would say I am censoring and not letting people have there say

on a day to day basis we don't have any trouble with our members
we do get spammers but they don't get past the front gate

I am just trying to be open, with all cards on the table so people can make up there own minds on how we deal with issues
I do however think this thread has now run its course

have your final says people, I will close this thread tomorrow morning
enjoy your sunday
cheers

Last edited:
good point joe

we normally deal with these things a bit more discretely, I was going to just delete thread and ban him before he created more issues, I was REALLY hoping he would come back after his ban and be a bit more civil, I was hoping the same for evlstx , what's wrong with these people, its a keyboard and a screen, don't let it rule you
In this case I thought it good to open discussion on how we deal with issues, I could close this thread now and some people would say I am censoring and not letting people have there say

on a day to day basis we don't have any trouble with our members
we do get spammers but they don't get past the front gate

I am just trying to be open, with all cards on the table so people can make up there own minds on how we deal with issues
I do however think this thread has now run its course

have your final says people, I will close this thread tomorrow morning
enjoy your sunday
cheers

Nah I wasn't referring to what instigated the thread being created in the first place or the explanation given, it was more to do with people using the thread to complain about what they think is inappropriate, whether that be another members user name or somebody's language etc. I reckon that should be done via a private message to admin/mods or using the report button, otherwise things can get pretty ugly and out of hand quickly.

Mind you they might be seen as a sneaky b@stard if they send a PM to you guys without discussing with the "offender" first.

Glad it's you and not me having to deal with this stuff!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back