Finally Getting My Nav Back

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumnut

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
This will probably be a bit long winded but I need a bit of advice.

A bit of 12 months ago I drove through a big puddle, and stuffed the ZD30 in my 03 D22. AAMI wrote it off, I purchased the wreck and had a motor with 32000kms on it installed along with the turbo, injectors, injector pump and starter motor etc.

They have had it at the workshop for a year and finally finished it. Its booked in for the VIV the week after next and Ill finally be able to drive it again.

Here is the problem, my bro rang today and said he drove it about 20kms to get a RWC and it is running really sluggish, do you guys reckon it'll just be shitty old diesel? or should I be looking further into it before driving it 5 hours home on the weekend?

Sorry for the long story but I wanted to explain it all, and Im getting a bit excited about it all.

Cheers

Jase

Last edited:
Well, if you've had the same fuel in it for a year then change it and slush the system before looking into other problems.

Otherwise, I'd say give it a full service and see how it goes.

How was it when you completed the conversion? (Just to get a bit of perspective)

Yeah change the fuel filter in it and prime it up to see how it goes then. A full service won't hurt it either. Did your brother say if the engine light is on or not as it may be in limp mode

Latest posts

Back