Favourite destination...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshman

Reaction score
Overseas! Seriously, when you're sick of all our home grown antics, where's your pick of overseas destinations, and why?

Last edited:
Tassie...

great weather and beautifull countryside and coastline

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been to Malaysia 4 times now. Plus Europe all over. Heading to Bali next month on the 28th.
I am
Yet to travel to the tip of my own homeland.

japan, awesome food, awesome people, wicked cars, asahi from 7-11 and drift masturi at ebisu. (36hrs non stop drifting on 12 tracks all in one complex)

thailand loved it the thai boxing beautiful beaches and islands friendly people and bloody cheap oh and the new yrs beach party was awesome aswell

Thailand is great but it's there people that make it, as the scenery is a little ho hum.
Depends on what your after. Europe is great and been there quite a few times driving all over the place from Ireland to as far over as Russia. Somtimes somthing simple like sitting incognitoe in some tosers desination in the south of France watching the rich bozoes droping there cash like total tools. Can be hugley entertaining
But-- if you want a real driving adventure and I'm sure that's what most of us here are after I would have to say North America. I have done a big loop around the 3/4's of it, (mostley south) back in 2004 and this year in September going back to check out Canada, starting out in Seatle,> Vancouver Island, Alaskan Marine highway (ferry up the inside passage in parts), Alaska, checkout the bears eating the Salmon out of
Anchorage>. North of the Artic Circle, up the Dempster highway. That's Way, way north, hopefully see the Northern light by then. > Down the east side of the Rockies... a few US states and then back to Seatle. Well over 50 days of car hire! and as you can tell by this post I'm prety excited and looking forward to it all.
Car will be a 4WD Jeep Grand Cherokee so please forgive me for that :)

very nice mate! i've been over seas a few times myself, 6 week tour through europe, volunteer work in thailand and ethiopia.

i'm currently in the planning stages of a 3 week landscape photography trip to iceland.

joshman said:
very nice mate! i've been over seas a few times myself, 6 week tour through europe, volunteer work in thailand and ethiopia.

i'm currently in the planning stages of a 3 week landscape photography trip to iceland.

Photography trip sounds awesome mate! Definitely will need to start a photo thread

The scenery there looks so stark and amazing. That will be fantastic.

Yeah mate, I'm keen as for it. Got a fair few gaps in my photography gear to fill before i go, shite loads of planning. A heap of weight to lose and fitness to gain before I can even think of tackling what I want to!

Latest posts

Back