FatBoy's Random chat thread and his D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After Easter Justin and I'm down... Might be rounding up a few boys for a day in appin. 2 patrols a pajero and me. I'll le you know details.

But I have a D40 you can't mod them without breaking them so I could only post 1 pic

After Easter Justin and I'm down... Might be rounding up a few boys for a day in appin. 2 patrols a pajero and me. I'll le you know details.

I would be careful out at appin FB, i live about 20min from there and last time i went to go out there they had a blitz going on, National park 4x4's, helicopter and the cops on bikes.
When i saw them i was just about to head in, so i stopped and had a quick chat.
Apparently they had a few guys trying to get out of a creek spotted by the chopper and were just letting them recover the stuck forby and then they were going to fine the lot of them.
The ranger said they have a heap more days scheduled in with the cops and the helicopter.

Having said that if you do go out let me know, hahaha i will risk it..... lol

nathand22 said:
I would be careful out at appin FB, i live about 20min from there and last time i went to go out there they had a blitz going on, National park 4x4's, helicopter and the cops on bikes.
When i saw them i was just about to head in, so i stopped and had a quick chat.
Apparently they had a few guys trying to get out of a creek spotted by the chopper and were just letting them recover the stuck forby and then they were going to fine the lot of them.
The ranger said they have a heap more days scheduled in with the cops and the helicopter.

Having said that if you do go out let me know, hahaha i will risk it..... lol

Hahah definitely.. I'm always keen for a fourby. Menai is just as bad for cops. I will be taking her out for a bit while I'm down south I think.
If I'm not having too much fun wake boarding and on the moto.. :). I might get my Mtz's fitted before I go hard out again..

Yeh im headin down to Grabine at Wyangala dam at Easter to get my wake on, have you tried the wake skate, had my first go on one of those at xmas.. bloody awesome, heaps of fun

nathand22 said:
Yeh im headin down to Grabine at Wyangala dam at Easter to get my wake on, have you tried the wake skate, had my first go on one of those at xmas.. bloody awesome, heaps of fun

Nah haven't tried it.. Just bought myself a new wakeboard and trying to perfect that first. Until I can flip it I won't try anything else, if I can't flip it, I'll get hurt trying.

hahaha thats the spirit!!
last time i tried a flip, i perforated my eardrum.. woke up the next morning with the pillow stuck to my ear from all the blood and ooze, that wasnt much fun..... lol

have you got acces to a trampoline?, if you get a wake handle and tie it to a tree, and remove any fins that maybe on your board, its not a bad way to practice.
But you prob no that already

Yeah I do. My mrs little sister. But it's brand new song don't want to ruin it. I'll figure it out behind a boat or at the Cable park :)

New interior double socket. Wired directly to second battery. Ofcourse via a fuse

Attachments

• image-1954015375.jpg
    image-1954015375.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 51
  • image-70737218.jpg
    image-70737218.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 56
Hey buggerlugs your got my radio, give it back!!

I've got a similar socket connected to my second battery but mine includes a USB port as well. The one thing I did forget to disconnect though was the LED that showed when the USB was powered. Now it's too much of a PITA to dismantle and disconnect so I've got a permanent LED lit in the console.

Oh yeah I always had the radio above my cd player and it was annoying as hell having the cord in the way.
Yeah I purposely got a dual socket without an led cause its annoying as all hell.. And for USB I have this

I brought a USB/ dual Aux port for $2 from one of those daily deals website and cut it to fit into one of the tubs in the center console. I didn't even think of the USB LEd but in the end it doesn't matter anyway because I build a lid for the little tub which locks into one of the aux sockets so that dirt and crap doesn't get into the socket when it's not in use.

Haha yeah probably not. Anywho now im trying to figure out where and how to mount my led light and I've forgotten to get wiring for it haha. Might make it like movable and run it off a 12v cigarette lighter socket and just plug it into the cab

That's not a silly idea for a ute that's not finished yet. You could make a little hanger or something that holds it somewhere but atleast it's moveable and wont become an issue in future designs like that canopy you are looking at making.

Are you having another day off?

Latest posts

Back