FatBoy's Random chat thread and his D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't have a clue haha. It's comes up under slimline led work light. I think it was borizz_yang was the seller

Hey mate. Thats the same LED as i got from Ebay. Mine filled up with condensation quite badly, to the point i could see it slosh around. They said send it back and they would pull the lens and re-seal it. I didnt bother as i hard wired it in.

But maybe get some marine silicon or something and make sure she is air tight all round before putting them on. Mine must have had an air leak either around the lens or where the wire goes in. Hope this helps.

They are bright though and look better then square or round ones.

Pete

Thanks for the tip. I was planning on sealing where the wire goes in. I always do with anything I buy from ebay just incase: but I will attempt to seal around the glass neatly too.

Thanks for the tip. I was planning on sealing where the wire goes in. I always do with anything I buy from ebay just incase: but I will attempt to seal around the glass neatly too.

Yeah thats a good idea. Better then having a fish bowl like mine...lol.

Oh well, only cheap, i might upgrade it when it stuffs up one day. At the moment ill just use it until the water stuffs it.lol

Was going to do a deal with the auto elec, turbo timer for led lights. But my boy boy Shaun comes into the picture and now i,ve done a deal on side skirts for his commodore ute, Bloody kids

Was going to do a deal with the auto elec, turbo timer for led lights. But my boy boy Shaun comes into the picture and now i,ve done a deal on side skirts for his commodore ute, Bloody kids

Haha ah mate you've dug yourself a hole with that ute!

Also not the kind of apprenticeship that was readily available when I was that kind of age. There was a few in the horticulture area but they were general and not offered every year like sparky or chippy apps were. I'd much rather do a horticulture app than someone thing mundane like electrical or mechanical.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349940187.335899.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1349940220.819893.jpg
These operate off a little remote control! Good fun

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349940205.856580.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349940205.856580.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 36

Latest posts

Back