• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EOI 2006 D40 rear bench seat complete with belts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cobez

Reaction score
Hey all! Thinking of selling my rear bench seat out of my 06 STX. Its the two piece seat (double seat and single). All folds up and is in perfect cond. Comes complete with all seatbelts and buckles etc.

Anyone interested? Located in Wantirna South Vic. Throw around some.offers. Selling as the rear now has a false floor and will be registered as a 2 seater.

Or can anyone give me a.rough price i should put it all on eGay for? Full rear seats, seat belts, stalks etc.

I have seen just the shoulder seat belt part listed at $60?! And the rear bench for $300. Are these realistic prices?

Me personally I would keep it, only because come the day you may sell the nav you may find it difficult without the seat. Just a thought

Me personally I would keep it, only because come the day you may sell the nav you may find it difficult without the seat. Just a thought

Yeah i have definantly thought about it. But, it can very easily be re registered as a two seater here in Vic, no mod plate etc needed, but it's near impossible to have it changed BACK to a 5 seater. If i drive around with no rear seats with it listed as a 5 seater, i can potentially get in shit for that.

Latest posts

Back