Engine light on ???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fitzy

Reaction score
Hi guys the wife driven back from melb calls this morin says engine light is on wtf I asked her is it going ok she said yes still sitting 115 ks she's in wagga now still ok we are in bathurst I've been googling that stuff etc I'm confused etc sounds like fuel filter ??? And I should change with oem one any suggestions would be great
07 d40 diesel man 220k on clock

Cheers Fitzy

Really could be anything mate,
If I was on your shoes try find a dealer to scan it and check what's tripped the code!

As above, the code is the key to the answer.

We could guess at things like the SCV, or a dirty MAFS, but both of these usually result in limp-mode (dirty SCV will force a limp mode without the CEL coming on).

Yeah I'll do on weekend they had lunch in wagga stared old girl light gone but now front bearing gone she said started to talk I have a felling that might time to move her on never changed the clutch been a top ute but misses says slug up hill I drove it the other week thought it was just way it is mind u I drive a new fg turbo ute I'll test on weekend

About the filter fuel never change oem or after ???
Cheers
Fitzy

OEM filters seem to fit better.

Slug uphill - might be a small vac leak causing the turbo actuator to not respond fully. Easy to tell, and cheap to fix.

Wheel bearing isn't so easy. If not replaced soon, it could destroy the ABS sensor on that wheel. Not a hugely expensive thing to deal with though.

If its the front bearing it comes with new abs sensors with the hub assembly. Easy to change. I just did both my fronts.

Does I've done about 3 sets of front bearing they are easy takes about 30 to 40 min I have them in the spares

Funny thing they went today pick up new horse in orange as soon as it got to 1/2 full on fuel light came on again she filled up light went away about 20 min latter NFI but it's a female trying to explain

Cheers

Latest posts

Back