Emu Creek Extreme Retreat.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
last i heard they had been shut down by the local council, but were trying to get approval to reopen, so id give em a call before you head out there.

There are the Watagans as well, not far north of Sydney. We're doing an organised run through there early next year - we'd go sooner except we have other trips planned, like this weekend to Muswellbrook and the next weekend to Gloucester. We're also preparing ourselves for our Uluru trip, so additional outings for us are not on the cards.

There are some tracks in there that represent a danger to the solo vehicle, but there are a lot of tracks that you can take an ordinary car on as well.

ah so far away for a days trip. might aswel go to stockton beach haha

I just want a really easy track that i can safely solo, just to my the misus how fun it is to be outdoors and do something exciting for once.

Mainly for her to approve of the thousands of dollars spent on the future mods haha.

anyone got anything near liverpool? blue mountains is the only one i know of

I just went up to Sunny Corner, just past lithgow, some really nice terrain with 4wd &low box definitely needed.
i'll send you some pics if you like, she'll approve

lake lyle at lithgow aswell. heaps of stuff in the blue mtns. ranging from the easy fire trail to the hardcore..

Back