Drag Link

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the bottom of tis page there is a "go advance" button push that, then type your post and at the bottom of that screen is a button "manage attachments" click that then att the pics that way.
Hope that helps.

Do we know if the tie rods and drag are the same from 97 onwards? I was told they were not but I can't see how they would have changed. Especially the tie rods.

Hi all I have a simple solution for you to get a lot more use out of your drag links and even resurrect your old ones. I accidently stumbled across doing this cause of being sick of replacing them. I need someone to explain how to add pictures so I can explain properly or feel free to contact me directly

??????

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Hi all I have a simple solution for you to get a lot more use out of your drag links and even resurrect your old ones. I accidently stumbled across doing this cause of being sick of replacing them. I need someone to explain how to add pictures so I can explain properly or feel free to contact me directly

there is a "how to add pics" walkthrough in the main forum

Latest posts

Back