Dp chip common rail

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George k

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360803945.656007.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360803968.520735.jpg
Has anybody bought one of these .? Are they any good for a cheap chip or .??
Cheers
George

never heard of them before mate, but i'd be interested to see how it goes. initial thoughts are it could be one of those get what you pay for things

never heard of them before mate, but i'd be interested to see how it goes. initial thoughts are it could be one of those get what you pay for things

Ye true mate u never know , but for that money if it improves power a lil I rekn its sorta worth it ....

pretty sure DP chip increases the rail pressure (dangerous method) thats not a DP chip though, so its unclear whether it opens the injector longer or if it increases the rail, my guess is it would be the former as its easier to do.

I dunno would you risk a $10k engine rebuild on a $165 semi conductor?

See if you can find out what method it uses to increase fuel, if it just holds the injector open longer it might not be to bad.

looks like fuel pressure chip to me.Genrally injector chips have to go to each individual injector.

Back