Door handles (both inside and out)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryzan

Reaction score
So, my passenger door handle just randomly broke, mounting point where the cable attaches on the inside just fell apart. I'm not a huge fan of the stx chrome handles anyway, is it possible to replace with black handles out of a thai model or are they different?

Also, it's always bothered me a bit that the stx has crummy plastic unpainted door handles, is it possible to swap them for a painted set (off a thai again) if I can find one off a wreck in my body colour (or again are they different for some silly reason)?

Don't really have an answer to the important question. The wife's passanger door stopped opening a couple weeks ago aswell.. pulled it apart to find the answer - sure enough, same drama.
Rang nissan to find the handles and was told they wernt sold separately. Had to buy a pair of the whole mechanismnnz at some over the top price..
i pulled out the handle - maybe where you could paint - and made a new groove for the cable end to hook into

They sell non genuine ones on ebay etc for like $60/door. Went one this time and I can not fault it. Identical to the Nissan ones. I have broken about four all up. Was getting very expensive. They are a poorly designed part.

Latest posts

Back