Dick Cepek FC II vs BFG AT

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtlehunter

Reaction score
Anyone running the FC II's in recent years? I am needing a new set of boots in the next two weeks and im undecided between these two options.
Things that i would like help comparing between them would be:

Milage
Road noise
Which is best on wet roads
Price
Size for a d22 with a 2" (with no scrubbing)
Off road durability
and if anyone knows where to get a decent deal around the gold coast.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

I have searched for this thread already and have found links to it but nothing seems to work. Thanks again...

Dick Cepek FC II shit all over BFG's I've had two sets now, both 33"s.
They are not just a AT tyre, they are a hybrid half AT & half mud. They are a bit noisier on road, you get that.

Im currently running the FCII's in 33's. SHIT HOT TYRES! I love them. Will be my next choice when time for a new set. Grippy and strong.

Cant fault them either. And they look tough too. Good in mud and dry dirt roads and also on the highway in wet and dry.

so who elc is running the fun country tyres. im tossing up if I should buy them or not
r they noisey?

Im running 33" dick cepek fcII's. Love em. Wear well, grippy on all terrains. They are a tad noisy but ill be buying another set without a doubt. I absolutely love them.

the only downer with the fc ll's are they are absolute crap on the wet tar, after about 12 month's the rubber goes really hard and up being very unpridictive on a wet road I only ran them once (285/75/16's) but appart from that they are ok. bfg all terrains were one of the best on road 6 years ago but weak as piss offroad i ended up tearing 3 side walls on a fishing trip and light offroad trips.

im tossing up between a lot of tyres and everyone had something bad to say about al of them

Latest posts

Back