Deleting muffler

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike1303

Reaction score
Can somebody who's had a pipe made up to delete their muffler give me a price on what you paid?

Around here it's a minimum of $200 or higher for a pipe made to suit my 3" xforce with flanges.

I'm not keen on that sort of price when the whole system cost me $600

Thanks advance guys

my delete pipe came with kit for an extra$120ish

$200 to make up a pipe with flanges and bends and fit it up is reasonable imo

Most exhaust shops will do it for under 100. Avg price I've paid is 60-80 over the years and I've done it to nearly all my cars. Xt falcon Torana Wb statesman Ve SS F6 typhoon. Is it worth driving a little further away to save 100 150? I think so

Most exhaust shops will do it for under 100. Avg price I've paid is 60-80 over the years and I've done it to nearly all my cars. Xt falcon Torana Wb statesman Ve SS F6 typhoon. Is it worth driving a little further away to save 100 150? I think so

What he said ^^^ my exhaust bloke did it for $50. Cut and weld new pipe in, quick coat of exhaust paint. Doesnt take them long.

Give me a ring Mate I can arrage you to meet my engineering friend and he'll give you a good price. I'm going over to his this week end to make mine up.

LOL, I have a spare 2.5 sports muffler if you want to keep things legal, wont deadden the sound much. But yeah let me know I'll take you around to my Engineer and he can fix you up....

All I want is a pipe with flanges to delete the straight through muffler the c3" xforce comes with to see if it sounds better!

I really can't pay 200 for it when I paid $600 for the whole system!

Tiger I'll be in contact when I have funds

Latest posts

Back