Deep dish steel rims

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emir

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Haven't been on for a while, and now that it's tax time Fun begins with the car again, I'm trying to find rims for my d40 late 2010 Thai built nav... I would like the sunraysia style steel rims but with abit if dish :) I used to run 16x8s on my old courier... But having troubles finding rims for the nav...

Ideally I'd like 16x8's or 9's if they are available and I don't mind if they stick out!

If anyone can help me with some info and pictures that would be great.

Oh and black colored steel rims is always my preference.
I have searched forums and had no luck so far

Thanks in advance..

Forgot to mention that I would prefer the circle holes rather than the triangle style...

Thanks again guys

Forgot to mention that I would prefer the circle holes rather than the triangle style...

Thanks again guys

you can go a 16x8 with -25 offset but will stick out past the flares to much,if you are real keen then 16x10 -44 offset,then you will need arctic flares,have a look at the pics in my garage it might help you out.

I'm fitting new black steel wheels in a couple weeks, Thai built has a +45 offset which is a nightmare to get wheels for, 16x8 +20 would probably be your best option and they will stick out the guards, I think I'm going to go 16x7 +16 as these sit flush with guards and are legal.

Thanks for the input guys,

I don't mind if they stick out ill have the standard ones to lean back on worst case scenario tuff d40....

Wrc where do you get the arctic flares I wouldn't mind the 16x 10's .... How much per rim are we talking and how much for flares???

Rims are Infinity brand $150 each,flares are from Iceland,www.fjallasport.is,$1500 delivered.

$T2eC16ZHJHsFGk0o7qH1BRuIsoIOng~~60_35.JPG

thats the exact flares i would like and ill definantly be looking into the infinity brand rims... how much do you think 16x10 +20 will stick out of a thai built nava d40??

not sure if a +20 offset is available in 16x10,put your flares on first then look at rim/tyre sizes,maybe a -25 in a 16x8 would be better as they have a deep dish look

thanks wrc,

does the rim width and offset affect the car in anyway in terms of damage or wear and tear ? or anything along those lines?

by the way i love the way ur 22 looks.

Latest posts

Back