dealer or private?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've bought second hand through both dealer and private. No problems with either as long as you do your research and know your values.

On the finance side of things, I work as a finance broker. Feel free to pm me to check on any deal you are offered. Happy to let you know if you are getting a good deal or getting ripped off.

Sweet! Thanks for putting your hand up to help. Its not for a while off yet, but i will defiantly keep this in the back of my head. Cheers bud.

Dom here is some more proof of my ~10% off concept.

walked into a toyota dealer yesterday and drove an SR5 auto diesel, nice car and all that but told them whats their best price on a SR auto diesel in black. Guy came back after like 20mins with 49k drive away told him that he was dreaming and said I can buy one brand new from melbourne for $43990 drive away. Well what do you know he talks to his boss and all of a sudden they can match that... so thats 12.2% off the original price :redcool: I walked out though cause they ofered me 15k for my D22 which is a joke considering its mint condition and has only 68k on it.

Thanks 180! Goes to show how much the dealer would make off each car sold. I won't be doing any trade in, just have to figure out whether to get a loan from the military, banks or the dealership.

Latest posts

Back