Deadly's D21 Budget TOY

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda wished I'd gone that way now myself:hmmmm2:
Who knows.............sorta, maybe thinking of selling this one, and doing a Dual Cab:devil:.........maybe, sorta

Not really...............well maybe a couple of things :hmmmm:
Went for another play a couple of weekends ago at Scenic Rim.....rain + black soil = SPHINCTER CLENCHING FUN:big_smile:

Also looking at SASing the Beacon again :hmmmm:

Found this when do some maintenance on the old girl...........

IMG_0373.jpg

.....think it was done when I was playing in some mud holes at Scenic Rim a few weeks ago :sad::sad:

The Snorkle run straight into the air cleaner:victory:

Thanks Dave:victory: I'm a Fitter, Turner and Machinist by trade....21yrs in the game:eek:
Start with something small, then work your way up. The mate I did the rear bar for, he's a chemical lad scientist, usually plays around with timber in his spare time, bought a welder and made a set of draws for the back of his Nav:top:

Chemical lab scientist.In his spare time he should be doing a speed lab.lmao

No, it hasn't, thats the funny thing.....if it happened when I think it did, I drove home from Brisbane, and have been driving it to work every day since.

Of course:big_smile::big_smile:

In hot QLD its done well.

I wouldn't be worrying about the radiator anytime soon.

Dave.

hi im new to this but your build looks great good work with it. buying one of these off my Dad soon looks sought of like this one when you first bought the truck:idea: :teeth:

Replaced the fan today.

IMG_0388.jpg

What it's ment to look like................

IMG_0389.jpg

....and what it did to the rad :affraid: ......................

IMG_0387.jpg

...only superficial damage....no leaks :cheers:

Well, have just got an e-mail from 4WD Action. They want to do a photo shoot & write up of "The Beacon" for Custom Utes, as well as doing a photo shoot & write up of my 'Trol for Custom Guide next weekend in Rockhampton :rock::rock:

Indeed you deserve it, seeing some of the work you have done says alot about your skills.

Well done.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back