Dave's 2006 D22. Sold.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I try and be nice to them by lighting up the road ahead.

Might try those roo whistle things.

Have to swerve at about 90km/h last night for I think it was a dead wombat. She passes the swerve test with flying colours.

Anyone who needs new shock's. I would buy Bilstien shocks again for the awesome handling they give.

Wouldn't buy anything else.

Shit I have seen some roadkill in the last few weeks.

There is thousands of people who don't think those roo whistles work. I haven't got them on the Nav but I have used them on other cars I can't say definitively that they do or don't work but for $15 they are a heap cheaper than shuroos which also aren't definitive roo shoo-ers.

One thing I can guarantee though is neither device will scare the dead wombat off, I've hit wombats in the truck they aren't called mobile speed humps for nothing, geez they can do some damage and most of the time the buggers get up and walk off.

For 10 bucks Ill give em a go.

I was coming around a corner and thats when I seen the wombat. Never hit one myself but have come across semi trailers that have hit them. The pricks do some damage.

Never heard them called mobile speed humps. But Ill second that.

One site (the big one I might have told you about which was hush hush) is awaiting pics which I'm hoping to get out and take this weekend in amongst organising a bull being sent off to the butchers and some other work around the farm, and the "other" site is waiting on decisions as to whether to trust a web designer of 17 years to handle web design or just use any suggestions that come to mind. I've been a bit busy lately and haven't had a chance to do much by way of websites anyway.

Had to swerve to miss another last night. But this time in town at Singleton Heights.

There everywhere.

Yeah its definitely the seasons for the buggers, sunrise it a good time for them too

Attention Dave !!!!

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

Hey dave I taken a look at your your intake system (from snorkel to air box )
what year is your d22 ? did you have a pre cleaner fitted ???
As i took my car apart today, to see if I could get rid of the precleaner.
I was going to reroute the pipe from the snorkel to the air box and ditch the pre cleaner.
I then realised your Nav is different ?
did you buy extra parts or is your stantard from the factory Dave ?

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply Mick.

My Nav is a 2006 model. Was originally fitted with a pre filter but I am running a YD25 snorkel and bought the extra skirt duct off Nizzbits.

I can get more pics if you need.

Dave, have you got a part number for the part ive marked in the attached image?
Cheers
Nafen

Attachments

• IMG_06011.jpg
    IMG_06011.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 114
Dave, have you got a part number for the part ive marked in the attached image?
Cheers
Nafen

Nizzbits is the go, bought one of him the other month. Charged me the same amount as people said they paid through the wreckers on here.

Here is the part No i said to him when ordering;

YD25 Inlet Air Duct - Part No. 16554Vm00A?

Mention the forum if you buy through Gary, his a top guy.

Little of topic but something i noticed with this part. When i drilled the hole in it for the temp sensor, it was very thin plastic compared to the old one. The zd30 one was a few mm thick, the YD25 one was like paper compared to it.

Pete

What Pete said.

I was talking to Gaz before.

Sigh, they have come down in price. There $90 now.

Pretty sure I paid $215 for mine.

Always gotta have something before everyone else don't you Dave...well now you've learn your lesson :ha:

Thats cause everyone else was a lemming for the mainstream brands.

I'm a guinea pig for a lot of things on here I just don't tell everyone

Latest posts

Back