Damned RUDE

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc Holliday

Reaction score
great job admins.....thanks for locking a thread I'm not finished with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit-chop View Post
Why was he banned the first time?

Threats, intimidation, harrasing other members,posting inapropriate material, logging on at 2am pissed stirring shit, just generally being a wanker, he was politly asked to settle down on more than one occasion

What is your problem Doc?

We made a call on a previous member that we didn't think was having a positive influence on the forum or it's members. That's our job.

If you don't like it, just leave. No one is making you stay here.

I say Doc is a former well known member that doesnt have enough guts to say who he really is and is still sour about the past.

yeah your right i dont have to......just one thread caught my eye the other day and ive found the situation that unfolded total crap, for a so called "family friendy" forum amongst other things.....

and, within the answers given out by ALL the admins/mods on here, I see what goes on here....

yeah.....ill just sit by and browse like thousands of other members.

peace out:rock:

While that member was active it was a much less 'family friendly' forum, trust me.

Please don't insinuate that it is an 'our way or the highway' mentality here, that is total garbage.

Just play nice, it's not hard.

I say Doc is a former well known member that doesnt have enough guts to say who he really is and is still sour about the past.

Nah, the former well know members were infinitely more entertaining. [edit] no i dont agree with the sentiment, the guys a spas

Last edited:
Looking back through all your other posts 20 out of 20 i could see had you doing nothing but stirring up crap,
when you said "ill just sit by and browse like thousands of other members." in a post above i think that would be great and do everyone else here a favour but i doubt that you would be so kind and will stick around being an annoying so and so until you get thrown out to.

You want to circumvent a thread closed by an admin, by starting a new thread, with a direct quote from the closed thread. And you call that thread 'Damned RUDE'.

You have taken offence to the banning of an individual that has had a less than ideal attitude on the forum and expect it to be explained to you.

Stop acting like a petulant child, I can understand why the longer standing forum members are becoming frustrated with the rehashing of the same old crap. Most people want to come here and read a few threads about Navara's or sort out their problems or gain advice. Let it go, it does nothing to add any value here.

You want to circumvent a thread closed by an admin, by starting a new thread, with a direct quote from the closed thread. And you call that thread 'Damned RUDE'.

You have taken offence to the banning of an individual that has had a less than ideal attitude on the forum and expect it to be explained to you.

Stop acting like a petulant child, I can understand why the longer standing forum members are becoming frustrated with the rehashing of the same old crap. Most people want to come here and read a few threads about Navara's or sort out their problems or gain advice. Let it go, it does nothing to add any value here.

Naa, im not the child......but there is some here that shone the other day, and one here on thread now.....the lone boy that cant stop himself being so...

As I said, im finished with this thread, and would gladly sit back,

so tell the lone boy to be a bit friendlier....cause I've yet to see the so called friendly forum that you guys keep raving on about

So it appears that Nathan was on the money, Krankin, aka Jim, aka Doc Holliday are one and the same.

For someone that doesn't like the way the forums are run he is certainly making an effort to be a part of them, albeit a mostly negative part.

The admins have some pretty powerful and thorough tools at our disposal to trace past members, but when you sign up a new member with your work email address it is a dead give away.

Knew it just by the user title he gave himself, he just thinks of himself as such a outlaw.
bloody laughable.
not to mention one of his first post under this name was to go to his old two stroke thread and post in the exact same way as he always did, so original Jim,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back