• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

d40 Injector Chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quality product...im running one in my older nav.good settings and you can tune it to have the power where you feel you need it....low revs....mid range or top end.

I Just checked with DTUK. The module will clip in but the software is different. Unfortunately to have the software updated is about 150 bucks and needs to be sent back to the UK so not really worth it

Hey guys

selling my DTUK injector module. suits 140kw yd25 D40's. The unit is 12 months old and works perfectly. Only selling as im having the ecu remapped to match all my other mods. LInk here ---> http://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/vehicle-nissan_navara-d40_2.5-dci-190ps-(2010)

There is a few threads here on these units and they have great reviews with the UK boys as well.
Chasing 500 bucks but open to serious offers. Please txt me on 0408764257 if you are interested as im not always on here.

Batcho, this is Os, interested in your ECU remap, I've got a 2007 D40 Spanish and only get 16l/100ks sucks, what is your reason for the remap??

Hey guys

selling my DTUK injector module. suits 140kw yd25 D40's. The unit is 12 months old and works perfectly. Only selling as im having the ecu remapped to match all my other mods. LInk here ---> http://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/vehicle-nissan_navara-d40_2.5-dci-190ps-(2010)

There is a few threads here on these units and they have great reviews with the UK boys as well.
Chasing 500 bucks but open to serious offers. Please txt me on 0408764257 if you are interested as im not always on here.

Also have a windbooster 4 mode throttle controller great condition $150
Hey bud is the chip still available

Latest posts

Back