D40 Battery

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willym

Reaction score
My battery in the '06 D40 just died - complete cardiac arrest!!! Am confused as to which size battery to replace with. Supercharge has one size - MF66, Repco have another - N70, Supercheap don't have a clue, the Century Fitting Book does't even mention the Model and cannot seem to find too much info on the net. It is the original in the Ute and that does not give me too much help. As you can see I need help. Thaks guys.

measure the old one? and i'd highly recommend going with the supercharge gold battery in the size you need. MF66 are european, might be right? maybe you can fit a N70 size in there (slightly longer) which might be why repco suggest it? really just best to break out the tape measure and measure tray.

Last edited:
Thanks Al, The N70 will fit in the tray. Do you think the difference in CCA's would be a worry?
m66f - 670cca and N70 - 760cca

If the N70 fits look at the MF95D31L or MF95D31R depending on what side you need the terminals on. bigger just means its got a higher capacity, won't hurt in anyway. bigger battery also has a higher RC which is good. I prefer to have the biggest i can fit. you'll probably find the cost is similar as euro style batteries tend to cost more.

Latest posts

Back