D22 Rear Seat / Fridge Mount

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unkn0wn

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Has anyone removed the rear seat and done up a mount for their fridge?

I got suckered into the recent BCF sale and picked up a 65l Waeco fridge.

Id like to mount it behind the driver seat, i have a rough idea what i would like to do....but just putting it out there to see what others have come up with.

cheers

My brother does it in his cruiser wagon . But a mate got a defect put on his truck because he had removed the passenger seat to fit his fridge. He was told a vehicle must be able to seat the amount of people it is registered for .

Ive seen Mq and GU swb patrol with mod plates for both 2 and 4 seating, due to the fact you can remove the rear seat as factory.

when im home thursday im gonna give this rear seat/shelf a go.

I took my rear seats out and built a shelf for the Waeco, and boxed in air pump and tools.
Underneath shelf is long enough for a rifle case.
And the floor on passenger side has battery, and behind me on the floor fits a tool box.
Up in NT with it now.

I took my rear seats out and built a shelf for the Waeco, and boxed in air pump and tools.
Underneath shelf is long enough for a rifle case.
And the floor on passenger side has battery, and behind me on the floor fits a tool box.
Up in NT with it now.

Hey mate, you got any pics of your setup!? sounds like what i need to make :)

What a shame, i was in Darwin for a club meeting last weekend.

Am at Jabiru now and taking about two days down to Pine Creek, then work my way down to Adelaide.

When i get home i will post pictures of what i did.

Latest posts

Back