D22 qd32 diesel exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDgone

Reaction score
Hi all, i snapped the engine pipe clean off about 30cm from the manifold, the thing was insanely loud, its been re-welded up temporarily until i get a new one.

Local exhaust place said they can make me a full system 2 and 1/4 , new muffle, new flexi joints with extractors, fitted all up for $1000, i know the blokes and apparently the manifold is not to crash hot.

Has anyone fitted extractors to a QD32 Non turbo D22, and did it make much difference. What is a standard exhaust pipe size on a D22, mines about 50mm now.

Cheers heaps.

Hey mate,

Put extractors on my father inlaws QD32 not long ago. Made a noticeable difference, engine sounds much more lively and happy to rev.

Paid $170 brand new on ebay

I had extractors on mine and a 2 1/2 inch exhuast before i turboed it when they whe on it made a hell of a differance I would recommend it

Hi all, i snapped the engine pipe clean off about 30cm from the manifold, the thing was insanely loud, its been re-welded up temporarily until i get a new one.

Local exhaust place said they can make me a full system 2 and 1/4 , new muffle, new flexi joints with extractors, fitted all up for $1000, i know the blokes and apparently the manifold is not to crash hot.

Has anyone fitted extractors to a QD32 Non turbo D22, and did it make much difference. What is a standard exhaust pipe size on a D22, mines about 50mm now.

Cheers heaps.

Hey mate, I'd be getting a Redback 4x4 2.25" exhaust system with the extractors as they're extremely good quality and are 100% Australian made, engineered and designed. My dad has a Redback system on his ZD30 patrol and it's really good.
http://www.redbackexhausts.com.au/

Have a look around the website.

At the place I'm getting mine for they quoted me $900-$950 including installation. That's excluding if they have to replace anything that's missing,worn or broken that is. And that's the extractors as well. And they're most probably the best exhaust system out there.

Back