D22 bash plates

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stellafella

Reaction score
Right so i apologies if this question has been asked hundreds of times b4 but i have tried searching countless of threads i couldn't find what i was trying to find out.
So basically im after some bash plates but all the ones i find seem to have " wont fit on bulbar".
As the ARB bar has the first section of a bash plate covering the radiator has anyone found or know of where i can get just the sump and trans guard that work with the std bull bar on the d22????

Cheers for any help

Cheers for that, a mate has a set off his D40 he's not using might try modding them to fit first

I run brown Davis on mine. It actually replaces the standard nissan plate back to under the diff. No cutting no modifying and goes on and off in 5minutes maximum. They are a bit more pricey than some others but it's bloody tough.

-Tyler

yup, i've got the same bash plate as tyler, very happy with it and it fits the standard nissan bar. the ironman bashplates dont fit with the standard bar

I'm interested in a set a swell how much?? I've been quoted $495.00 which are the brown Davis ones I think that's abit pricey but how thick are they. 3mm?

just checked out that link
if they are ironman plates they have changed design
mine were ironman they were $260 direct from an ironman store
ide be contacting scotty and see what he has to offer

Back