Cruise control fuse on 2014 D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farry84

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the fuse for the cruise control is in a 2014 D40 ST? My cruise is not switching on (no lights on dashboard) so wanted to see if it was just a blown fuse before I go checking switches and things under the dash.

I have checked both fuse boxes under the bonnet and the one in the glove box but can't find one that says cruise control.

Car has the 2.5 engine if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance!

Dont bother looking for a cruise control fuse, they dont run one. The cruise control is part of the ECM. As these vehicle use 'fly by wire' throttle control, cruise control is a simple thing to implement.
Generally no cruise control light coming on indicates the ECM is not getting the signal to turn on (the light itself is an LED and they rarely fail, and if they do the cruise still works) . Historically the 'no cruise light' issue has been the clock spring or a broken wire between the steering wheel and the ECM .

I've got the same problem with my cruise control it is very intermittent at the moment been looking on YouTube I think I found a problem to mine maybe to yours check out your crutch at the bottom there is a black lug that's sits in a whole at the base of the bottom of the clutch near the carpet . Apparently it tells the computer that the clutch pedal is still pressed so the cruise will not work .

Latest posts

Back