clutch pedal not fully returning

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surgio

Reaction score
Hey guys, issue is the clutch pedal doesn't come all the way back to where it should, inch short and has to be pulled back with foot! Have bled 3 or so times now as the service manual says but no luck. Any ideas? Not loosing any fluid! Had new transmission about a year ago with New clutch! Only started happening few weeks back

Stick your head in the footwell and follow up the pedal lever, you'll see pivot points where the pedal connects to the actuator rod, it's probably binding, try spraying with a thick lube spray, not wd40 etc.
Hold a rag up behind as you do it (personal experience) possibly pull the pivot apart and look for the binding, the spring on these is weak too, I've thought about putting a stronger one on.

Hey guys, issue is the clutch pedal doesn't come all the way back to where it should, inch short and has to be pulled back with foot! Have bled 3 or so times now as the service manual says but no luck. Any ideas? Not loosing any fluid! Had new transmission about a year ago with New clutch! Only started happening few weeks back

Depending on how old your car is I had to replace my master cylinder when the car was about 3 years old . It's 10 now no trouble since

Hey guys, got under and had a good look, ended up being the pivot point from the pedal to where it connects to master cylinder, hole was a bit elongated so just adjusted a little bit and was all sweet, thanks for the input guys! So glad I joined this forum!

Latest posts

Back